Henen Law Corporation attorneys



1. What is workers’ compensation? [“Workers’ Comp”]
The term "workers' compensation" refers to our system of laws under the California Labor Code, which outlines the benefits to which injured employees are entitled and the procedures for obtaining such benefits.

2. Why do I need an attorney?
Insurance companies have attorneys representing them. Injured workers should also have an attorney on their side.

Workers’ comp claims are complex and the law is changing all of the time. No two cases are the same. If you have been injured at work or on-the-job, a law firm experienced in workers' compensation, such as Henen Law Corporation can explain the complexities of your claims and help you secure the benefits to which you are entitled. It is the best way to ensure your rights will be protected.

3. Are injuries developed over a period of time at the employment also considered to be workers’ compensation injuries?
Yes. We deal with injuries that happen suddenly and also injuries that cause disability and impairment over a period of time.

4. Is it important to give notice of my injury at work and obtain the service of an attorney as soon as possible?
Yes. If you delay in consulting a workers’ compensation attorney firm such as ours, you could lose valuable benefits. That is why you should call us to discuss your physical and stress injuries as soon as possible.

5. How do I know if my injury falls under workers’ compensation?
To determine whether you are entitled to workers' compensation benefits, you should contact the experienced workers' compensation firm of Henen Law Corporation for a free initial consultation at 661-254-7064.

6. What are some of the benefits I might be entitled to with regard to my injury?
An on-the-job injury can provide the benefits of temporary disability; permanent disability; medical and psyche treatment for the injury; medical mileage and home-assistance in some cases. This is not a full list of benefits and this will vary from case to case. We can discuss this with you when you consult us.

7. Why should you, as an "injured worker" or the relative(s) of a deceased worker consult our law firm that has its major area of practice in workers’ compensation?
Workers' compensation is a highly complex area of the law and here at Henen Law Corporation we are familiar with the constant changes in the law. There are many factors to consider and that is why it is important to consult with the trusted firm of Henen Law Corporation at 661-254-7064.



Copyright ©2010 Henen Law Corporation.
All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT.  DISCLAIMER.